We serve Christians who want their faith integrated into the counseling process and those holding any beliefs or attitudes toward spirituality. We are the leading faith based counseling organization in Western PA, Eastern Ohio, West Virginia, and New York.
Counselors who join our organization are provided the opportunity to grow professionally through great clinical opportunities, progressive financial compensation, and professional identity development. Our positions offer an opportunity to be in a professional ministry that strengthens the Church’s ability to reach out to hurting people in need of help and assistance.
Our clinical practice is looking for clinicians to provide therapeutic interventions for addiction and mental health disorders. A successful candidate will provide direct client sessions to clients and maintain an outpatient caseload.
Both part-time and full time job opportunities are available. In addition, CCA is a growing company which is hiring at office locations in Western PA, Eastern Ohio, West Virginia, and New York.
Primarily hiring for our Pittsburgh, PA location currently.
- Applicants who hold licensure in the state of PA as a LCSW, LPC, LMFT or Licensed Psychologist are highly preferred.
- Part-time to Full-time Positions are also available for counselors and social workers through our Pre-Licensed Program that carries the benefit of Clinical Supervision that leads to full licensure as an LPC or LCSW within two years of employment ($10,000 a year benefit).
- In addition, internship candidates from accredited Masters level Counseling and Social Work programs are welcome to apply.
- Interested applicants must submit a CV (resume) with a cover letter. Please note that applicants will be interviewed based on their ability to integrate their Christian faith with the professional practice of counseling.
- Work in an agency setting with a client caseload.
- Work with a wide range of outpatient clients.
- Work in an outpatient setting.
- Understand ethical issues in addiction medicine.
- Provide individual therapy to a high volume of clients.
- Attend trainings on substance abuse and addiction.
- Establish a good rapport with clients and their families.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Master’s (Required)
- Clinical counseling (Preferred)
- Christian counseling (Preferred)
- Licensed Psychologist Credentials (Preferred)
- Licensed Certified Social Worker Credentials (Preferred)
- LMFT (Preferred)
- LPC (Preferred)
- LSW (Preferred)