A rapidly growing, family-owned pest control company serving Pittsburgh and surrounding areas is actively seeking a Customer Service and Support Agent to join our team. We are knowledgeable, trustworthy, resourceful, environmentally responsible, and passionate about preventing and solving pest concerns for our clients as we strive to be the gold-standard in the pest control industry.
We offer a friendly work environment, competitive wages, and fantastic benefits including paid time off, health, dental, vision, and a 401K plan with employer matching. We are looking to hire a full-time Customer Service Agent with a friendly, positive, can-do attitude.
Are you an experienced and outgoing customer service professional looking for more than just a job? If you are interested in a recession-resistant career with a reputable, established company you can grow with, this could be your opportunity. If this sounds like you, please read on!
Essential Job Duties
• Respond to phone calls, texts, emails, and web requests.
• Respond to customer questions, educate customers about our services, create service orders, schedule services, follow up with customers as needed.
• Prepare, send, upload, and follow up on service estimates.
• Address and resolve client concerns and service issues; escalate when unable to remedy. Identify opportunities to turn dissatisfied customers into happy customers.
• Maintain Lead Center activity and answer leads in a timely fashion.
• Collaborate with, and provide assistance to, field technicians and administrative staff.
• Process customer payments as needed.
• Send customer appointment reminder calls & sick calls as needed.
• Prepare and post trapping reports.
• Complete weekly sales packet tasks and upload progress.
• Process all paperwork related to service orders to include sales contracts, service agreements, certificates of insurance, and all other related documentation and customer requests/requirements.
• Master Pest-Pac software, lead center and scheduling feature.
• Maintain excellent knowledge of our services in order to understand customer needs.
• Maintaining a professional demeanor and work environment.
• Additional duties and responsibilities as indicated by management. Professional Development
• Continue education and training to develop superior product knowledge.
• Maintain currency of existing and emerging technologies.
• High school diploma or general education degree (GED) is required; college degree preferred.
• Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Outlook, Word, and Excel.
• Previous experience with customer service required.
• Strong oral communication, time management, and organizational skills.
• Availability 40 hours per week, including Saturday until 4:30pm and weekdays until 6pm or 7pm.
Competitive Pay and Benefits
• Salary Range: $42,000 to $50,000
• Paid Time Off
• Health, vision, and dental insurance
• 401K plan with employer matching contributions
Apply online at: https://www.facebook.com/jobs/job-opening/1144523769621273