Looking for a career, not just another job?
We are looking for people who enjoy working with customers, are detail oriented, like to problem solve.
Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment where every day is different.
We are looking to add an Exclusion Technician to our successful team.
As an Exclusion technician you will provide corrective, preventative exclusion services to help customers with nuisance wildlife control problems.
This job will require extensive roof and ladder work.
You may be required to enter small spaces such as attics or crawlspaces.
A background in construction, roofing, home repairs including soffit & fascia, or handyman would be a possible match for candidates.
This job is for an independent worker.
Candidates must be organized and self-disciplined.
All candidates must be able to work one (predetermined) weekend day and have a day off during the week.
* Meet with customers to explain services and provide estimates.
* Inspect and identify problems or potential problems that could lead to wildlife gaining entry into structures.
* Perform basic exclusion and repair work to areas where nuisance wildlife have entered or damaged structures.
Repairs may include using hand tools, sheet metal, screening, roof repairs, chimney caps, and caulking.
* Work independently while staying organized
* Able to lift and carry 80lbs
* Clean + Valid PA driver’s license necessary
* Must be able to work one weekend day. (Sat or Sun will be predetermined,)
* Detail oriented * Good communication and customer service skills
** Must be able to move a ladder with a minimum height of 32 feet and place it on a building and climb the ladder with minimal issues**
** Must not be afraid of heights**
** Must be capable of entering small spaces like attics and crawl spaces.
Paid time off
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000 – $52,000.00 per year
Apply online at: https://www.facebook.com/jobs/job-opening/4677632732280043