WordPress is a popular content management system (CMS) that allows users to create and manage websites easily. It provides an admin backend where you can login and make page changes in a word like editor.
WordPress also has thousands of plugins to work with almost any web app or interface you need.
Here are the typical steps of proceeding
- You have an existing domain you already own or we help you buy a domain
- You have a hosting package or we help you buy one
- We ask you if a competitor or competitor’s websites has some features or content you would like to take ideas from
- We develop either a full outline of the website or we proceed with a basic concept to develop a draft
- The draft is presented for review to see if we are on the right path moving forward, this is where we would make adjustments to the core layout
- There could be a few revisions before we proceed with designing the rest of the website, which we do together often via email
- The final draft of the website and all of its pages are presented for review. At this time we would make any changes
- We backup the old site if there is one and proceed with making the new website live
- Testing and reviewing the live website until you are satisfied
- We discuss how we are going to marketing this website and ideal budget along with learning more about your business to target the ideal audience.
The website is built to your satisfaction but within the limitations of the content you provide. We try to work with our customers when they do not have the content by having professional writers or AI assist where needed.
All websites will be optimized for speed and mobile responsive and https SSL cert installed