Small businesses have a lot to offer. They are the backbone of our economy, providing jobs and economic growth in every community across the country. But they also face challenges that big companies don’t, from tight budgets and limited access to credit to competition from much bigger players. One challenge small businesses rarely talk about is how difficult it can be simply finding customers.
That’s where SEO comes in. Search engine optimization is the process of making sure your website appears near the top of Google’s search results for keywords related to your business. It’s an important part of any digital marketing strategy, and it can be a big help for small businesses that are struggling to find new customers.
Pittsburgh SEO Services is a Cranberry digital marketing company that specializes in helping small businesses in Cranberry Township PA 15086 16066 Butler County get found online. We offer a wide range of services, from website design and development to social media marketing and pay-per-click advertising. And we’re always happy to talk with small business owners about their unique needs and goals.
Important Stages of SEO Process We Go Through
There are three stages to SEO: on-page optimization, off-page optimization, and link building.
On-page optimization is all about making sure your website’s content and design is helping you rank higher in Google’s search results. This includes:
- Keyword research: This is the process of finding the right keywords to target. We use a variety of tools and techniques to find the best keywords for your business.
- Optimizing website content: Once we know which keywords to target, we help you create or update your website’s content, so it includes those keywords in a way that is both relevant and readable.
- Optimizing website design and structure: We also take a look at your website’s design and make sure it is easy for Google’s spiders to index your site. This includes things like making sure your site has a sitemap and that all your links are working properly.
Off-page optimization is about everything that happens away from your website that can impact your ranking in Google’s search results. This includes:
- Social media: We help you create and maintain a strong presence on social media sites like Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn. We also provide social media marketing services to help you promote your business on those sites.
- Local search: If you’re a local business, we make sure you’re appearing in local search results by claiming and optimizing your Google My Business listing. We also help you get listed in other local directories.
- Reputation management: We monitor what people are saying about your business online and help you manage your reputation. This includes things like monitoring review sites and responding to negative reviews.
Link building is the process of getting other websites to link to your website. Google views links as votes, and the more votes you have, the higher you will rank in their search results. We build links to your website through a variety of methods, including:
- Creating great content: The better your content is, the more likely people will be to link to it. We can help you create high-quality blog posts, infographics, videos, and more.
- Guest blogging: We can help you get featured on other websites in your industry by writing guest posts for them.
- Directory listings: We can help you get listed in online directories like Yelp, Yellow Pages, and more.
- Social media: We can help you get people to share your content on social media.
How Can Our SEO Services Benefit Your Small Business?
There are a number of ways our SEO services can benefit your small business, including:
- More website visitors: SEO can help you attract more visitors to your website, which can lead to more customers for your business.
- More qualified leads: SEO can help you attract visitors who are looking for what you offer. This means they’re more likely to become customers or clients.
- Increased brand awareness: As you rank higher in Google’s search results, more people will see your business, which can help increase brand awareness and name recognition.
- Increased sales and revenue: Ultimately, SEO can help you increase sales and revenue by bringing more visitors to your website.
- Competitive advantage: If your competitors are not doing SEO, you can get a competitive advantage by ranking higher in Google’s search results.
- Long-term results: SEO is a long-term strategy that can help you continue to attract visitors and customers for years to come.
Why Choose Us?
There are a lot of Cranberry Township SEO agencies out there, but not all of them offer SEO services. And of those that do, not all of them are equally qualified to help you with your SEO needs. Here’s why we’re the best choice for Pittsburgh SEO services:
- We’re experienced: We’ve been in the business for years and have helped hundreds of businesses with their SEO.
- We’re knowledgeable: We stay up to date on all the latest SEO news and trends so we can always provide the best possible service to our clients.
- We’re affordable: We offer competitive prices for our services.
- We’re local: We’re based in your area, so we understand the local market.
Contact Us Today!
If you’re looking for a Cranberry Township SEO company in Cranberry Township PA 15086 16066 Butler County that can help your business get found online, contact Pittsburgh SEO Services today. We’ll be happy to answer any of your questions and provide a free consultation. Call us at 412-480-6616 or visit our website at pittsburghseoservices.com.