Website Updates & Changes
The first thing you’ll want to do is make sure everything on your website, both big and small, is still working properly. This means conducting a thorough audit of your website going through each page and checking for issues such as:
Our professional team is ready to complete your website updates needs, below is a partial list of some website update areas we service.
- Modification and Addition of Website Content
- Plugins or themes that need to be updated
- Adding or removing pages
- Image Manipulation and Addition (client supplied images)
- Newsletter & email list maintenance
- Update announcements, articles, etc.
- Replace images i.e. pictures & graphics
- Missing or poor quality images
- Website Design Changes
- Shopping cart product updates or additions
- Shopping cart price changes
- Shopping cart Specials or Sales
- Incorrect and/or outdated user information
- Broken links you can fix this using a plugin
- Broken features or plugins
- Formatting or style issues
- Missing or out of date content
This may seem like a lot, but it’s important that every page makes a strong impression. While you’re going through your site, this is also a smart time to ensure that your content is properly organized and easy to navigate. Always remember to create a backup before making changes!